Planet IRMAI is Planet Associates next generation SaaS based comprehensive AI-driven Infrastructure Relationship Management Software and Configuration Management Software that consolidates, aggregates, visualizes, maps and manages an organization’s facilities, IT/Telecom, network assets, transport, cyber and connectivity data in one data repository all from a web browser.
Planet IRMAI incorporates collaborative CAD, Inside Plant, Outside Plant, WAN, Data Center (DCIM), Desktop, Cable, Connectivity, Space, Perimeter Security, Cyber Alarm Monitoring and Circuit Management in one repository, providing the oversight and analytics necessary to support total cybersecurity necessary to maintain IT critical operations. Planet IRMAI brings together data normally kept in disparate spreadsheets, CAD, and home-grown database files and point solutions to create a complete visualization of an IT enterprise infrastructure, facility and network environment from a management and cyber security perspective. Planet IRMAI effortlessly brings together IT Asset Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Capacity Management, Service Management, Incident Management, Geospatial and CAD Design Visualizations, 3D Rack Elevations, Comprehensive Image and Port Mapped Product Library and Infrastructure Monitoring all under one collaborative AI-driven Infrastructure Relationship Management platform which is available in both SaaS and On-Premises containerized versions.
- Streamlined facility, Change, Cyber and Configuration Management
- Enhanced Business Operations, Continuity, Cyber and Survivability Planning
- Improved Disaster and Cyber Incident Recovery
- Reduced Operation and Maintenance Cost
- Rapid Incident Assessment and Automatic Cyber Response
- Immediate Cyber Security Impact Analytics
- AI-driven Automated Infrastructure Management
Answers to the following:
- Where is it?
- What’s connected to it?
- Who owns it?
- When was it last maintained?
- How many services rely on it?
- What are the power, heat and environmental requirements?
- Protected Distribution System and Cyber Impact Analysis?
- When is the product end of life?
- Contracts required for vendor and asset management?
- What ports are available for use?
- What rack space is available?
- When does the warranty expire?