Planet Associates helps partners develop revenue through the sale of software and related services around the Planet IRMAI set of solutions. We build practices within National and Global Alliance Partners, based around Planet IRMAI ‘s technology and value propositions, that produces sustainable reproducible software license revenue.
Planet delivers our Partner Enablement program through a series of contracts and resource packages that are designed to optimize a cooperative and productive environment between Planet and our business partners.
There are four types of partnership contracts:
- Global Alliance Partner: A comprehensive method of partnering characterized by detailed business or sales plans, proactive revenue forecasting, measurable revenue goals, and technical and tactical expertise. It outlines aggressive joint-business development and implementation resources.
- National Alliance Partner: A comprehensive method of partnering characterized by detailed business or sales plans, proactive revenue forecasting, measurable revenue goals, along with technical and tactical expertise.
- Contracting Partner: A partnership established for the purpose of a designated contract, where Planet Associates shares project responsibility for completion of the work.
- Sales Agent: A streamlined method of partnering formed around specific sales opportunities. This agreement creates a basic closing plan, simple non-disclosure agreements, clear rules of engagement, and an enhanced commission structure.
- Referral Agreement: Partnering formed around specific sales opportunities. This agreement creates a basic closing plan, simple non-disclosure agreements, clear rules of engagement.
Planet Associates currently has agreements with the following major partners:
Planet IRMAI is Planet Associates next generation SaaS based comprehensive Infrastructure Relationship Management Software and Configuration Management Software that consolidates, aggregates, visualizes, maps and manages an organization’s facilities, IT/Telecom, network assets, transport, cyber and connectivity data in one data repository all from a web browser.
Planet IRMAI effortlessly incorporates collaborative CAD, Inside Plant, Outside Plant, WAN, Data Center (DCIM), Desktop, Cable, Connectivity, Space, Perimeter Security, Cyber Alarm Monitoring and Circuit Management in one repository, providing the oversight and analytics necessary to support total cybersecurity and maintain IT critical operations. Planet IRM NexGen brings together data normally kept in disparate spreadsheets, CAD, and home-grown database files and point solutions to create a complete visualization of an IT enterprise infrastructure, facility and network environment from a management and cyber security perspective. oftware is available in both SaaS and On-Premises containerized versions.
- Streamlined facility, Change, Cyber and Configuration Management
- Enhanced Business Operations, Continuity, Cyber and Survivability Planning
- Improved Disaster and Cyber Incident Recovery
- Reduced Operation and Maintenance Cost
- Rapid Incident Assessment and Automatic Cyber Response
- Immediate Cyber Security Impact Analytics